Plugging my services in Paris – but hey, costs you no more than going online so why not?
No matter how “au fait” you are with Paris, if you are going there soon and you want some great things to do by yourself or with friends or family I recommend some of the following:
- Make your own baguette bakery class in Paris
- Patisserie making class in a real Parisienne “patisserie”
- Paparazzi Tour- get your own photographer to “shoot” you infront of iconic Paris monuments
- Cheese & Wine tasting tour – you can add a market tour with foie-gras tasting as well
- Cookery class in Paris – great with kids or with adults
- Guided tour of Paris in a 2CV (deux-chevaux) for 1-3 people
- I have-died-and-gone-to-heaven guided Chocolate Tasting tour on the Left Bank of Paris
- Segways or Guided Bike Ride round Paris
- Day Trips from Paris: eg Giverny, Versailles, Bordeaux…..
- Mont St Michel day trip
- Loire Valley Day Trip
- Renew your wedding Vows in Paris
I’ve done them all and when I take my tour groups to Paris we always do these too as they are just so much fun and you learn so much. Your English-speaking guides all live in Paris and you can chat to them and practise your French too if you want.
There are so many other fun things to do in or around France and Paris that we offer. Have a look at the Travel Planner in Paris and feel free to email us or book directly on the website.
Click on the activity or tour you like in the centre screen and then book online on the right hand side choosing the date and number of people. Easy.
It costs you no more than booking these things online with major suppliers so why not do it through me at French Fusion as we are the reps and french travel specialists in Australia for all these and many more services. Or click on this Travel Planner in Paris link to book